Friday, February 09, 2007

Pre-PR

Soon, I'll be developing some creative strategies for the PR activities around my two forthcoming books, META/DATA: A Digital Poetics and a wild novel called 29 Inches.

First things first: this blog is now on the blogroll at MIT Press.

If anyone has any other ideas, including future events that might be good for me to be a part of, please send me an email and we'll see what's poss. I'm thinking book readings for the novel and more artist-styled presentations for META/DATA, especially since it covers a lot of new media subject areas, including the art of VJing, net art, hypertext and other forms of digital narrative, hactivism, web publishing, blogging, and many other contemporary issues in new media studies. Joint events/appearances with others in the field seem especially appropriate.

Lots more to come...


Metadata: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home